COVID-19 Safety Procedures
We are implementing the following procedures to ensure everyone’s safety for an enjoyable season:
- Admission to the pumpkin patch will be limited to reduce crowd sizes.
- Seating on the wagon ride and entrance into the mazes will be limited to meet physical distancing guidelines.
- Sanitizer and handwashing stations will be available.
- High-touch areas will be cleaned frequently.
Please be considerate to others by adhering to all posted guidelines including but not limited to the following:
- Maintain a six-foot distance from others.
- Wear a mask when standing in line, shopping in the fall market, enjoying the mazes and wagon ride, and anywhere else that six-foot distance cannot be reliably maintained.
If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or have any symptoms, please keep everyone safe by waiting to visit the farm until you are certain that you are not contagious.